We like to make sure our renters are fully aware of what they are paying far in advance of their special night. The last thing you want to find out the night of your event is that you never figured in sales tax or forgot there was an out-of-area service charge. Therefore, we provide our pricing right here on our website so you know exactly what is coming if you ask for a specific quote. If you are unsure about pricing or just want to get a custom quote for your event, feel free to contact us and ask for a personalized quote.
Automatically Included in every Photo Booth Package:
- Enclosed Photo Booth
- Backdrop color of your choice
- On-Site Photo Booth Attendant
- Unlimited number of pictures
- Photos in Traditional Photo Strip Format – 4 photos in a vertical line
- Two copies of each photo strip are automatically printed for guests
- Choice of Black and White or Color photos for each individual photo strip.
- Customized Title Bars on all Photo Strips.
- Customized Photobooth Display Prompts.
Included Free upon Request:
Every event is unique so all of these options may not be necessary for your event…just tell us which ones you want!
- Free Prop box
- Free scrapbook can be supplied for the second photo strip.
- All images posted to a Password Protected Web Gallery or Facebook.
Please note if you are a non-profit organization or school we will try to accommodate every budget. We also provide discounts for off-season or multiple use events, please contact us with your details to get a personalized quote.
Photo Booth – 3 hours $750.00
Photo Booth – 4 hours $875.00
Photo Booth – 5 hours $975.00
Photo Booth – 6 hours $1075.00
Each Additional hour: $100.00 per hour
Optional Additional Costs:
- Video montage of all images taken throughout the night – we can put this on You-Tube and Facebook for you. – $10.00
- Idle hours at site** – $35.00 per hour
- Travel Fee (over 40 miles outside Shakopee, MN) – $.60 per mile
- USB Flash Drive of Digital Images and Video Montage – $10.00
*MN Sales tax is already included in these prices – tax will not be added to your purchase.
** Idle hours are commonly used to lower the cost if you would like to have a Photo Booth for a Cocktail hour and then off during dinner and back on after the meal. The time the Booth is on location but not running would qualify for idle hours. Sometimes early set up requests (arrival more than one hour before start time) need to be charged idle hours depending on location and if the attendant can easily leave and return for the event. Please contact us if you are unsure if your event will need idle hours.